This is how you are going to say I’m on my way in Tagalog, Bisaya, Ilokano, Waray, Hiligaynon and Kapampangan. Major languages inspired by this article Top 6 common languages in the Philippines
1. Padulong na ko diha
2. Padong nako
3. Kadali lang, padung na
1. Paparating na
2. Andyan na
3. Andyan na ako
1. Tikada na ako. [I'm on my way to your current location.]
2. Pakada na ako. [I'm on my way to your current location.]
3. Tikadto na ako. [I'm on my way to the destination/location/meeting point.]
1. Pakadto na ako. [I'm on my way. Used when you are starting to depart.]
2. Pakara na ako. [I'm on my way. Used when you are already in motion/in transit.]
3. Pakadto na ako sa imo. [I'm on my way to you.]
This portion of our page is translated by the community. Please cross-validate before any applications.
You can contribute as well by clicking the button below. Please add or modify only if you know and let's have this community remain open.
Since translations were limited only to existing "with English terms" already, please send us a message via the contact menu above if you want to add one. This is to avoid duplication or similar related terms. The "Publish" on the next screen will publish without any review.